recipe development & food photography
I am a classically trained chef with over 20 years experience teaching cooking classes, catering events, and consulting with some of the most innovative companies in the culinary industry. I enjoy working with brands that share my commitment to quality and love for drool-worthy food photography. I only work with brands that I trust and would use on the daily in my own kitchen. All of the services provided are tailored specifically to your brand’s individual needs. If you would like to collaborate, see below for more details on the services I offer and send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you!
I am available for both freelance and partnership work. Media kit and rate sheet available upon request.
Recipe Development: I love helping brands bring their vision to life by developing seasonally inspired, original recipes that make their product shine. My recipes are approachable, fun to make, and always delicious.
Food Photography: Whether I’m shooting a stunning salad or a seasonal tart, my number one goal is to create beautiful content that stands out through thoughtful styling and mouth-watering photography. As a natural light photographer, I tailor the images specifically to your products which can then be used to promote your brand through all channels including web, social media and print.
I have been working with food brands for more than a decade, offering culinary consulting, recipe development, food photography, brand development, and trade show support. Below is a list of the services that I provide.
· Work with corporate clients on recipe development, recipe testing and product development
· Contribute to clients’ brand and marketing messages
· Showcase client’s product line to potential investors, customers and board members
· Work with strategic customers to successfully market and formulate the company’s ingredients into their brands and products
· Help build a network of key influencers and advocates to support the culinary use of clients’ products
· Advise clients on overall ingredient, new product development and packaging
· Travel nationally with clients to cook and present at large and small industry events
· Travel nationally and internationally with clients to meet with and cook for; corporate clients, potential investors, journalists and chefs
· Work various food expos to showcase clients’ products and give demonstrations to potential customers
I am thrilled to partner with brands I love and feel passionate about. If you are interested, please reach out so that we can discuss how we can best work together, whether it be recipe development, food styling, or photographing and promoting your collections and products. I am grateful to have a very authentic, growing audience of sophisticated readers with great taste.
As I continue to build my brand, partnerships are incredibly valuable. They’re a way to show my followers what products and experiences are important to me, and how they make my life easier, healthier and happier. If you’re a brand that aligns with me and my lifestyle please reach out.